Welcome to Family Fellowship Time
Want to get to know the people of the church better? Come join us after church for some coffee, punch, cookies, and a snack or two. We meet in the Hub Room behind the sanctuary.
Calendar of Events & U.S. Holidays
For additional church events don’t forget to check the Church Bulletin
Sunday School is for children three years old through sixth grade. Children meet in the sanctuary at 11 a.m. and go to their class rooms after the Pastor’s Young People’s Time. A Sunday School worker will be waiting in the back of the church for your child.
Children are also most welcome to remain in the sanctuary with their parents if they wish. Free baby sitting is available in the nursery on Sunday mornings for children younger than three.
The ladies of the Women’s Fellowship meet on the first Wednesday of each month with the exception of June, July, August, and September.
Communion is served on the first Sunday of each month and at other special times during the year. Everyone is welcome to join us for communion.
Special Church Events
- Every second Sunday children collect spare change “noisy offering”.
- Every fifth Sunday is our “ask a question Sunday” of the pastor.
- Every fifth Wednesday we serve the senior citizens meal at the Community Center
- First Thursday in December, Women’s Fellowship serves soup and pie luncheon (open to the public).
- Children’s Christmas Pageant
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service
Learning what God wants me to do with my life